DIY General Store - Opamps, Tubes, Parts & More

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, the microphones are still available. I will ship to Australia but it will probably be fairly expensive. The mikes are packed in a case which has a large volume and the packed weight is around 16 lbs. per unit.

Great stuff! But, the images on your website are all dead (Except the main logo) I wanted to see what knobs you carry, but without visual reference I probably wont order any.

Gotta agree your web page is pretty messed up , I can not even order with an iPad......

I still have some of the HST-11a tube condenser microphones left. They are now priced at $150.00 plus shipping. I have temporarily added a link to the Grove Synth Store site to enter purchases while I continue to revive the Grove Audio store. The direct link is:

http://www.groveaudio.com/synthstore/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=66

The 2520SMD discrete operational amplifier is on special for a limited time. You will receive an assembled and tested unit at the kit price. The direct link is:

http://www.groveaudio.com/synthstore/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=67

I also placed an order the other day.
Just curious if you still have these as the transaction is still pending in paypal.
I attempted to send an email and it got kicked back. 

Let me know
Thanks

Just wanted to say for other who are interested in these. I did hear from John, and he said he'd be sending them shortly.
Looking forward to this!

Thanks John, I received the microphone today!

Excellent service my friend!! 

Want to confirm for others the C12 head-basket from Chunger fits this mic like a glove.

Attachments

• 1015573_4326375017662_1705231404_o.jpg
    1015573_4326375017662_1705231404_o.jpg
    285.8 KB · Views: 33
I ordered a mic via the Grove website link from this thread. I wasn't sure what to select for shipping, because a lot of different options came up. At any rate, the PayPal payment has been pending for a few days. Do you still have these?

Thanks  :)

Received two mic's from John.
He even repackaged them without the cases (I told him i didn't want them) to keep the shipping cost down.

Chungers headbasket fits perfectly as already mentioned.

Great price,
Thanks

Hi
I'm trying to create(register) an account on your site. The * Region / State: Button is not functioning. Therefore I cannot register.

Thought you would want to know.

Latest posts

Back