DIY General Store - Opamps, Tubes, Parts & More

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry, been recovering from surgery for about a week and a half. I'll try to get back to answering email now that I can sit upright in front of the computer again.

Yes, I can ship international using USPS. Send me an email with the items that you want and I will set it up and figure out the shipping. A good email to use is jburdick(at)groveaudio(dot)com. Someday, I hope to automate the USPS rater but I need to create an interface to the post office's steam-powered servers.

I tried to register but was almost impossible!
I'd like to get 2-3 of those +/- PSU's.
As well as some other stuff.
Thanks.

I am closing out some brand new condenser microphones. This is the same unit that APEX sells as the Model 460. Check out the first post in this thread for details. I am including free shipping to continental US addresses. I will ship elsewhere but shipping may not be economical.

Hey John are you still around??
I tried to buy some stuff online from you buts impossible.
Thaks

Paid for two of the GCM-11 mics yesterday, then realized that this thread hasn't been updated in a long time, neither was the site. I hope I get my order.

I sent him an email and he responded to let me know my order was being processed. I guess that means the store is in fact open.

My paypal payment is still pending and he stopped responding to emails. Makes me think the order might not go through and I might have to cancel this one...

Sorry, Jordan, but I have responded to every email you have sent. I have noticed that emails sent to Gmail, Comcast and MIT.edu email servers are either rejected or end up in the recipient junk mail folder. At any rate, your order is all set to go as soon as I capture the payment authorization.

3nity - you can send an email to me at jburdick(the usual character here)groveaudio.com.

Thanks.
John B.

Latest posts

Back