Diy Parts Supply - 3 rail adjustable psu kits $35 (+/-/48V(or other))

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wooooooooot, with the exception of 2-3 people who have not paid for shipping yet, ALL ORDERS HAVE SHIPPED!!! Man does that feel better!

Also, quite a few of you were charged slightly too much for shipping and I wouldn't feel right keeping the leftover money. If you were one of the ones, it will be indicated on the shipping notification e-mail and in most cases at $20 or less i issued a store credit.

If anyone has any questions please feel free to EMAIL me.

Cheers

Doh!  I thought I already paid my shipping but I hadn't.  I just knocked it out.

Thanks again for everything!

It means that it is early in the morning, my head hurts, and you should be able to read my mind.  :)

I was referring to the SB4000 kit and chassis.  I ordered the board and faceplate, they came months ago and I can't remember if I ordered the rest of it.  Because I am an idiot.

Well...I still have no idea who you are, haha, so I have no way of answering that question for you...but I'm going to assume you have not as everyone who ordered parts would have paid shipping fees in the last couple weeks and received a shipping notice.

It's the weekend, I will forgive you.

Maybe I'm just a missing something :p But when I assembled the case the lips on the front of the case don't allow the loaded front panel to fit.
It seems like quite a bit of grinding or filing needs to happen across almost the entire length of the case on the top and bottom lids.
Am I not assembling them right?
thanks Man!

EHOFFA007 said:
It seems like quite a bit of grinding or filing needs to happen across almost the entire length of the case on the top and bottom lids.

cut the lip on the bottom for the meter and the lower switches and cut the upper lip around the LED bargraph and the I/O switch.
It's really not too much filing.

Yeah, it's a lot less than you think...I'll try and post a pic. Across the bottom it's meter, ext toggle, bargraph (barely), l/r toggle and power. Across the top it's just bargraph (barely) and i/o toggle.

Nice! In the spirit of getting shit done,I ran to home depot and got the Grinder bit ;D
Took about 15min for two cases.No Biggie. Thanks again!

Latest posts

Back