Diy Parts Supply - 3 rail adjustable psu kits $35 (+/-/48V(or other))

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah i meant before they get to me in the UK. i gotta allow a few days to get from you to me as well. The first shipment came within a week of you sending it so im cool.
Still calibrating anyway, sidechains are awsome to customize, and the VCA trims

Ptownkid said:
The meters are in my hands...shipping starts tomorrow!

Most excellent! Should we just complete checkout in the store now to cover our shipping fee's?

Thanks,
-jb

EDIT:
Got it! Final payment for shipping 2x sb4000 kits sent. Looking forward to it! Thanks for organizing this. -jb

Ptownkid said:
No, don't do anything...you will receive instructions shortly.

Oops! I already checked out and sent through the shipping pmt. Please let me know what I need to do to get the kits shipped.

Thanks!
-jb

PS. I see the refund just now. Thanks man! I'll wait for marching orders and go from there. Best, jb

PTown, can you possibly get my email out soon? I have a mastering date about 3 weeks away and would love to have this box done so I can mix with it.

Did any one here receive an email yet?

Ptown, what's the status on these things shipping, at least for those of us who signed up back in September?

Everyone should have an e-mail by the end of today. All i have to do right now is add the chassis and meter to the site and were on our way. As people place their "orders" and pay for shipping, I'm going to prioritize those who paid first during the pre-order. That being said, everyone's should ship this week.

Cheers

Latest posts

Back