Diy Parts Supply - 3 rail adjustable psu kits $35 (+/-/48V(or other))

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there a cut off date for this pre-order?
Also I didn't see it on your site.

Thanks
Sean

I don't have a cut off date as of yet...but I don't want it to drag on...

It's not on the site because i don't know the exact weights until I get it in hand...

if you do come up with a cutoff, can you please post in either the Sb4000 design or support thread?

Im sure a lot of people dont check here so much.... and I dont want to miss out.

Thanks

Ptownkid said:
I don't have a cut off date as of yet...but I don't want it to drag on...

It's not on the site because i don't know the exact weights until I get it in hand...

Hi Ptownkid,
I'm sorry but I sent PM to you but I am not sure did you see them? About my address !
Cheers,

PTownKid -- Quick one: is it possible to get the blank parmetal front panel with your chassis?  I like making my own panels, and i's always nice to be able to send the engraver the blank material to save $$$.

Thanks!

I won't be getting the actual front panels from them...but I can get you a blank one if you really want. I could also cnc you your own custom one if you're going to get someone to do it for you.

Hello: i want to buy 2 kits + 2 meters + 1 chassis , but : is it posible to buy one of the kits without the Thats 2181a because i have 2 DBX 202 for one of the compressors ?  Thanks

Paid for a full enchilada this morning.

You said you needed 30 more, was that counting everyone that said they were going to pay or was that just everyone that's already paid?

In other words, how many more now? (Not that I'm eager or anything! )  :p

flavioemc said:
Hello: i want to buy 2 kits + 2 meters + 1 chassis , but : is it posible to buy one of the kits without the Thats 2181a because i have 2 DBX 202 for one of the compressors ?  Thanks

yes, that's fine, just minus $7.50 per 2181A that you do not want, there's 2 per kit

Neil said:
Paid for a full enchilada this morning.

You said you needed 30 more, was that counting everyone that said they were going to pay or was that just everyone that's already paid?

In other words, how many more now? (Not that I'm eager or anything! )  :p

we need approx 20 more at this moment, going to set a cut off date very soon!

Back