Diy Parts Supply - 3 rail adjustable psu kits $35 (+/-/48V(or other))

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey P-town,
Just to let you know I will definitely be up for 3 x SB4000 enchiladas 86 cheese (whole parts kits with cases, without meters).  I will pay at the cutoff if that's ok, will stretch the budget but consider me 100% up for it.  ;)

Thanks

FullEnchilada.jpg

Dude, this is completely wrong.  Your enchilada's are measuring in with a height of 1.9".  I CLEARLY stated max height can only be 1.42" in a parmetal enclosure.  How do you expect to put the top panel on?  It won't close.

Corrected, and even worse - this means the enchilada's are measuring in at almost .5" over the height restriction.  The plate is touching the top of the power connectors, so when you try to put the lid on you're going to short the power rails right to ground.

...maybe we can source a low-profile version of the plate -- might just be able to get the enchiladas in there after all.

hi,

odered a few items 3 weeks ago.
all items marked as 'in stock'...
paid directly trough paypal on 15. sept
i wrote a couple of emails ....never got a answer....
then round about the 1. of oct. received a email...items shipped.....in the email the following line:

"Please reply to this email if you have any questions."

replied this email, got no answer again.....

so dude, thats not the way to make buisness....if i pay items described as ..in stock...

i should at least get informed when theres any problem....

like i said not a good way to make buisness...

regards

Karsten

karsten...we've been having trouble with our site e-mail account, you are the 4th or 5th person to say they e-mailed and I see absolutely nothing from you. Your order more than likely shipped previous to oct 1, that is just when the status got updated.

I'm assuming your items have not arrived...contact me at this e-mail ptk at hotmail dot com

I am out of town until tomorrow night, but I will sort you out asap. Sorry for the inconvenience, I do care that you are not happy.

Hi! Payment sent for full SB4000 kit including chassis and meter. Thank you!

//Martin Larsson

Latest posts

Back