Does anyone know the guy that hosts German Vintage Modules? (FIXED!!)

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just have a chat with Volker, it seems that we will not have the chance to see these docs again.

Michael Tibes said:
That is a serious loss, did he mention why?

Michael

Good question! Maybe Kubi got no time to take care for the website, anymore,
I feel really grateful for the work and efforts he spend in the past! Thanks a lot!

Perhaps it is time to reorganize that treasure in a new context.
Do we need money? I willing to pay my share for that. Should we organize a donation round to finance what ever we need to keep this precious  data pool online?

Wow.... Ok, so this is a Big problem. And a huge loss of data. Is there a way to get hold of all the datasheets from Volker or is he Holding on to them?

I don't know Darius so I can't say. I'm not sure Volker knows either. I've mailed Darius days ago to ask about the site and I have no response.
Only thing we can do is searching in our archives and try to make it available here on GroupDIY. If someone needs it then it would be here. I don't like to bypass original sources for the technical docs but now the source is gone...

I must admit I didn't ask Volker if he has a copy of Darius' archive.

Yeah it now seems to be working. I wonder if there is a way to download those files and archive them here. Shame they are all scripts. 600+ files is just too much to do one by one. I started and got to about 50 and gave up.

Latest posts

Back