Drip opto 7 stereo build ... Problems ..

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was wondering If one of you could elaborate a bit on how to hookup the VU meters, link and bypass switches for the Opto 7? I have completed the build up to this point. It has definitely been a labor of love getting the Opto 7 built! For the bypass switches, I do see there are green terminal blocks installed above the bypass SMA connector on each channel PCB, are these to be wired directly to the bypass switches on the front panel? There are also terminal blocks above the 6.3V SMA connector on each channel PCB. Any help with this and properly connecting the VU meters would be greatly appreciated!

Cmac

Attachments

• IMG_3194.jpg
    IMG_3194.jpg
    149.2 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_3195.jpg
    IMG_3195.jpg
    223.9 KB · Views: 34
I was wondering If one of you could elaborate a bit on how to hookup the VU meters, link and bypass switches for the Opto 7? I have completed the build up to this point. It has definitely been a labor of love getting the Opto 7 built! For the bypass switches, I do see there are green terminal blocks installed above the bypass SMA connector on each channel PCB, are these to be wired directly to the bypass switches on the front panel? There are also terminal blocks above the 6.3V SMA connector on each channel PCB. Any help with this and properly connecting the VU meters would be greatly appreciated!

Cmac
I tried to hide cabling as much as possible, but on the following pic you can probably see how the cables are wired to the switches.

16599A96-AD30-4C7A-AB9B-41EE977CB9BF.jpeg

Hi... My Build of the Opto7 is almost done. The bypass switch is connected as followed. You have to connect the 6.3V of your Power PCB over a Switch to the Sma Bypass connector.

Greetings Cream
Hello, would you by chance have a photo of the front panel wiring? This is the last step for my build to be complete! Thanks much.

Latest posts

Back