FEELER: Cinemag S217D transformer group buy, CLOSED!

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dissonantstring said:
I'm in for one.  But for those in the US can we get it mailed directly to individuals or is there a point person in the US?  Thanks for organizing this group buy rainton!
Best,
Grant

Thanks Grant,

that'S exactly what I wanted to suggest.
Unless someone bought one of my chassis from the other group buy (which will also end tomorrow) it makes no sense to ship transformer over here from the US and I ship them back  ;D

So if someone from the states who is part of the transformer group buy could help, we could ship the ones ordered from the states to this member and have him forward the to the other US buyers...
what do you think?

So I would ask Cinemag to make two shipments - one to my address and one to a US address...

Ok guys,

I got in touch with David @ Cinemag and we agreed it makes no sense shipping the transformers meant for the US buyers over here to Germany and then ship them back to the US ;)

Shipping cost would be prohibitive, tax would be added etc...

So, as a personal favor he offered me to ship all the transformers meant for the US to the buyers directly, and send the rest over to me. In the end this will be much cheaper and less hassle.

Also I have to admit I didn't think there would be so much interest - right now we're at 34 transformers - and I don't want to see the customs officer's face when I go pickup transformers worth 6000$  :eek:
"you know they're for privat use only - really!"  ;D

Anyway, I will get in touch with all of you soon. I'll need your addresses so we can estimate shipping fees.
Also I would ask those of you who are part of both group buys - the transformer and the Pultec chassis to make separate payments, so I don't lose track of all of it...

Just a quick update,

I prepared the order already, but we have over 30 transformers preordered I need everybody to pay his share before I can place the final order. From the day I do, lead time is 4-5 weeks with Cinemag.
So those of you who haven't paid please do so as soon as possible, so we can get going :)

Thanks
Martin

Just FYI guys,

the transformers were ordered and paid for May 10th - lead time is 4-5 weeks until they're ready.
I'll let you know as soon as I have news :)

Martin

talked to David yesterday since I already ordered the transformers 6 weeks ago.
He said it took them a little longer and they'll have the transformers ready for shipment by the end of next week.

So not to far anymore ;)

I'll keep you posted
Martin

I haven't been around here for such a long time!
Im right in the middle of a pultec build, such a bummer i missed out on this order, did anybody order extra for themselves they would consider selling?
thanks
Govinda

Gentlemen,
I just received a notification that Cinemag has finally shipped the transformers.
I hope they'll be here soon.

For those in the US and Canada - you should've received a UPS tracking number from Cinemag - if not let me know and I can forward it to you.

@Govinda: sorry man, unfortunately there are none left, but you can still order directly from Cinemag - at a slightly higher price though, but still..

Alright Ladies,

the transformers have been delivered  8)

r0tjps.jpg

2v2cemd.jpg

I'll forward them to don-audio asap so all chassis can be shipped  :)

Hi Martin,
Received my transformer today from
Cinemag - thing of beauty!  Thank you very much for organizing this group buy!  Much appreciation to you and David at Cinemag. 
Best regards,
Grant 🍻 👍🏻

dissonantstring said:
Hi Martin,
Received my transformer today from
Cinemag - thing of beauty!  Thank you very much for organizing this group buy!  Much appreciation to you and David at Cinemag. 
Best regards,
Grant 🍻 👍🏻

Great to hear Grant!

BTW here's the link to the data sheet of the CM S217D:
http://cinemag.biz/output/PDF/CM-S217D.pdf

Hi there,

Is there any body interested on  Cinemag S217D transformer.
I 'm ok to organise a new batch.
Minimum order is 11 pieces.
Let me know if you need it

Best regards,

Are you simply offering others to piggyback on an order to get a discount or are you saying the minimum that may be ordered is 11? I ordered a single one this time last year for a mic output.

Latest posts

Back