FEELER: LA-3A - Dual Mono/Stereo 2U Design (AKA The SA-3A) - PAGE 6 TO PRE-ORDER

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If there is a full parts kit, the resistors will be included...there's no point in leaving them out, it will only make the kit $1-2 cheaper.

I will definitely have cases, meters, and knobs to compliment Mike's offering.

1 Stereo Kit for me please.

So, 2 boards + transformers + Matched Transistors + Front Panel (if the design is cool)

I'll source my own components when my finances recover  :)

What kind of timeframe do you think until you ask for payment? I'm trying to get the dough together for a stereo set (boards, xfmers, transistors, front panel...and components if offered) but can't commit just yet.

looks great,
timeframe for me too. i want to put in if i can secure enough before xmas but concerned about the cost to UK.
anyone have experience with something like this US - UK what are the duties etc gonna be like?

Looks awesome Mike!

The knobs and meter in the protoype are from my shop.

Meter (LED Version):
http://hairballaudio.com/shop/product_info.php?cPath=25&products_id=40

Knobs:
http://hairballaudio.com/shop/product_info.php?cPath=26&products_id=49

I only have 3 knobs right now, but I have a fresh batch arriving in about a week.  I got them in higher quantity so I'll bump the price down a bit.

Thanks!

Mike

It's not a contest ;)

I asked Ruckus for permission to post to his thread about my stocked items and he gave me permission.

Sorry for the temporary thread hijack.  Back to the SB-3A goodness.

Mike

Hey Mike,

I'm in for a couple of these bad boys, I may have to forgo my purchase of the SB4000 in order to fund this guy.

No total build kit for me as I'd like to source my own components, but I would like to get a pair of boards along with the
transformers and matched transistor package. Possibly a 2u front panel as well.

Really looking forward to having a pair of these guys.

Truly great work my friend!

Mark

i'm in for dual mono set of PCB with transformers and matched transistors.

like others have stated it would be nice to know about when this will be invoiced as money is tight around the holidays so prep time is appreciated. ;)

thanks for developing this! 
kind regards,
grant

Hey definately interested in dual unit full kit.. If you could let me know a full price it would be great.

Cheers and thanks a million for making this happen

I'm in for a dual set of PCBs, transformers, and matched transistors.

No front panel or components for me.

Looks great!

Back