Finally joined!

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RB

Hey, All... Russell here. I'm a long time audio engineer/producer (started in 1975) and owned and operated The Music Annex Studios for the bulk of that 40+ year stretch. I've been working from home for a while now and am sitting on a warehouse of vintage gear and looking for guidance in restoring much of it for re-homing and circulation back into the active audio production world ;) Love repairing stuff... and looking forward to more interactions on this forum!
Cheers!

Good to meet you Russell. We are of a similar vintage, with me starting in '72. I'm sure you have a lot of wonderful gear. Getting it in shape for a new home can be a daunting task, physically and emotionally. I hope you'll share your journey with us.

Good to meet you Russell. We are of a similar vintage, with me starting in '72. I'm sure you have a lot of wonderful gear. Getting it in shape for a new home can be a daunting task, physically and emotionally. I hope you'll share your journey with us.
Thx, Barry... I think those of us who grew up in the analog world of tape alignment and razor blades have a special perspective of not only music itself... but of how it is created. I'm forever grateful for having participated in that stretch of music making history ;) See you around the forum!

Back