Fix my Dual G-Pultec

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Janalex

Hi,

I recently posted my frustration on the equalizers sub forum with this build. There are pics there as well. Tried the things mentioned but cannot get the unit noise free. I suspect it has something to do with the bypass relay boards and how they are wired to the srpp boards but at this point I can’t go further with it. Wiling to send to a reputable person in the continental US who has been around this forum. Let me know.

Jan

Hi,

I recently posted my frustration on the equalizers sub forum with this build. There are pics there as well. Tried the things mentioned but cannot get the unit noise free. I suspect it has something to do with the bypass relay boards and how they are wired to the srpp boards but at this point I can’t go further with it. Wiling to send to a reputable person in the continental US who has been around this forum. Let me know.

J

Are you still looking for someone? I've built a couple of these and can troubleshoot for you.

Hey I was able to remove the bulk of the ground noise. I think the left over noise is due to the power supply and power rails as well as the pcbs all in close proximity. Were you able to get your noise floor extremely low?

Hey I was able to remove the bulk of the ground noise. I think the left over noise is due to the power supply and power rails as well as the pcbs all in close proximity. Were you able to get your noise floor extremely low?

I did not have any noise floor issues to speak of

Back