• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: SB4000 PCB, EAO Switches, Sifam Knobs, Sifam Director PPM14, DBX 202c (gold)

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peat

Have been holding onto these items for a few years now but never got the chance to build them and have decided to sell them on.
It took me a long time to amass these items so hopefully someone can put them to good use.

What I have is the core components for 3 Shadow Buss 4000 builds.

Here is what I have, please note all of these items are brand new, unused and sealed where applicable.

Sifam Director 14ppm with 12v LED illumination (white)
I bought these directly from Sifam when they were still in the UK. They were a custom order with the LED illumination.

EAO  01.281.0252 switches with white lens caps
These are the same ones that are used in the G series compressor and in SSL consoles. Expensive switches!

Sifam S151-006 GRY collet knobs and 0151 BLU caps
Exact ones used on G series compressor and as pan pots on a G console

SB4000 boards
Bought directly from Serpent Audio, Rev 4

Capacitors
WIMA polypropylene, Panasonic F series Electrolytics, Tantalums etc.
These were bought from TAW electronics and are still sealed. This is about 80% of the caps needed for the build. Highest quality caps I could find for this. Pictures show full outline of every capacitor.

DBX 202c Gold Can pair SOLD
These were bought on the forum. They look like they've never been soldered into anything and are in mint condition.

Each kit will contain:
4 x EAO switches
6 x Sifam knobs with caps
1 x Sifam meter
1 x pcb set
1 x capacitor set

$580 AUD per kit.

1 kit sold so far.

Please email me with any questions. I do also have a BOM which has everything labelled out clearly to complete the project.

email: pholz (at) outlook (dot) com

Thanks.

Pics here:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/399eazsp2ytcy7j/AADyxoHlLOdmKvZvNBpxEyNta?dl=0

I've just put each piece up on an online auction sit for individual sale. Check a thread near the top of the black market forum page for this.

PM's replied.

I will also be selling these as a kit now if anyone is interested.

Meter
PCBs
Switches
Knobs
Caps

Will do this for $580 AUD this time.

Back