Group 51X Eagle Template?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matador

I've done some searching through the meta's and haven't found this yet....

I'm looking on doing a GroupDIY 51X compatible 'breadboard' in Eagle.  This would be a blank 51X card with a matrix of holes and/or SMD footprints for various devices.  I haven't located a 51X template yet, but I can see the card edge and the basic overall layout from some of the meta's.  I still haven't seen a spec for the board thickness however....

Is there any interest in this?  I would be happy to post the Eagle files when it's done.  Any things that people would recommend adding for prototyping purposes?  Perhaps a few DOA and transformer layouts as well?

volker said:
API 500 library, 51X specific contacts need to be added.

Tendolla's links are all broken for me. :(

volker said:
Concerning the prototyping board, take a look here.

I can't see any schematics, but I'm looking at doing 0.1" DIP spacing with horizontal pads connected in groups of five.  Does that design to something similar, or is it a simple grid only?

Old topic, but the first link doesn't work. Does anyone know where I might find the 51x Eagle breadboard, and other 51x related files? I am looking into making boards in that format and a ready made library would really help.

Hey Rochey, sorry to bother you man, just had a peak on your site, was wondering if you could update the files for the opamps please? :) much appreciated!

Treading lightly here! thanks for the warning.
Basically I did quite a few stompboxes on Eagle using one layer only, but would like to try a 500 project. Any help like your files are a big help :)

Now, to choose which software next :)

Hi all,

I guess it makes sense to ask here rather than a new thread.

Can anyone point me in the direction of an Eagle library for the female section of the 51x card connector?

18-pin-front.jpg

Image from ClassicAPI.

I've looked through the standard lbrs in 6.4.0 and cannot find anything.

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Thanks,
Ian

Back