I have finished my GSSL and it works fine except a breath on one of the outputs, here a little video to illustrate. I already checked the cables and it provides obviously from a specific output of the GSSL , how could I fix this issue ? do you think it can be the internal XLR wiring ? I tried too to exchange the THAT on the board but it's the same issue.
View attachment 83293
Makup Gain pot: 0.8V on the lugs which doesn't make sense.
Threshold pot: Again 0.8v.
I've tried to audio probe the circuit and get signal coming out of the Ne5532, Ne5534 and the TL074 and THAT chips, although it is a kind of buzzy signal if that make sense
I've read so much and just can't work out what is wrong with this build.
Just making sure I was clear, as I reread my post and it might have been confusing. There was only three total VCA’s, I measured each one once on the left and once on the right to show there was essentially no difference because of something in the circuit. So, one on the low end approximately 1.3, one was 6.9 and the other was 3.5 VAC. Maybe, that is within normal tolerance, as you said, but seemed off to me so u wanted to double check. Thanks.this is within 2% or so, I wouldn't expect much higher untrimmed precision than this. If you need better, look a handful of posts back for adding a trimmer