Hello from Lithuania

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Acid

Hello to all. I am a microsurgeon with one of the hobbies being tinkering not only with small human parts but also various small and big electronics 😊. I am assembling or heavily modding most of my audio chain - amplifiers, preamps, dacs, ddcs and together with my friend building speakers (hoping this one will turn from hobby to something bigger)

Welcome!! I’m intrigued by your nickname which music do you listen to?

Cheers
I know my nickname could make impression I listen to some special kind of music 😁. But this is my old nickname I have been using for 25 years or so in internet. And regarding music I listen to to - as my system gets more and more revealing, I tend to listen to very high quality and especially good mastering music of various genres. Mostly that is music with natural instruments and as less filtered vocals as possible. Although good electronic like Enya, Vangelis, Jean Michell Jarre have a place in repertuar as well.

This is the same exact story of my nickname too! Used since my very first computer and never abandoned.
I thought your nick was refering to 60s psychedelic rock

Back