Here's a group buy opportunity for stereo LDC bodies

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vintagelove

Hello, I contacted Shuaiyin about the possibility of getting a run of stereo LDC's made, here is what they offered.

25 PCS SYCS50

The body set = $126
Case = $35

Anyone else interested?

Here is the pic they provided

image.png

Looks a bit like it is an Avantone CK-40. I would have been interested but I just got a Vanguard V44S Gen 2.

interested in 1 of these.
any chance of also including other bodies like 414?

I'd be in for one as well. Does it have four switches? (Two pattern plus pad and low cut?)

M

Interested - but where are you located?

Does it have the internal parts to hold the capsules?

Hi, I'm in the US. I was hoping if we could raise the needed interest, we could split the shipment into 2, one to me in the US, and another to Europe to distribute there.

1 - I only asked about stereo bodies

2 - it appears to have 4 switches (edited, thanks @bugfight

3 - I asked for all the mechanical hardware, so I would imagine the capsule holder is included. If we got to the point where it looked like it's happening, I would ask some more detailed questions.

For now it looks like (edit) 9 interested parties. @paulcheeba perhaps we could interest you in 5 more???

Last edited:
I'm in for one. Would be nice to know rail and diameter dimensions, where threaded holes are, all to determine what PCBs could fit in there...

I would be interested in one with the PCB too, I listened to it in a rebranded version and it sounded fine to me. I will just put another capsule.

Actualy two! Yes! I have some weird projects, one being a 'normal' stereo mic, and the other will involve one mic amp per sides of each capsules, 4 output total. Thinking of getting Soliloqueen "flat 47" capsules for this version of the project.
For the other mic. I already have a matched pair of Microphone parts K12 caps!

Last edited:
Okay, make it 12.

I am planning on transplanting my JZ vintage 67 capsules and electronics into the body.

What's on the inside? I'm curious what kind of hardware is needed to mount two perfectly 90 degree capsules? I good eye? A piece of plexi with a cross on it?

Latest posts

Back