Hola Grupo

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ENKI

Me llamo Daniel Digiano y soy de Argentina, mi hobbie es la electrónica, impresiones 3d etc y me construí un Ribbon Microphone, y bobine el transformador también con un toroide, es por ello que me uní al grupo, ya que estoy buscando circuitos para construir un preamplificador para micrófonos de cinta, nuevamente gracias por aceptarme y el grupo esa increíble con muchísima información y pronto subire fotografías.

Via google translate:
"My name is Daniel Digiano and I am from Argentina, my hobby is electronics, 3D printing, etc. and I built a Ribbon Microphone, and I also wound the transformer with a toroid, that is why I joined the group, since I am looking for circuits to build a preamplifier for ribbon microphones, thank you again for accepting me and the group is incredible with a lot of information and I will upload photographs soon."

Welcome Daniel!
I don't know Spanish so I used google translate to understand your message. I hope this does not offend you. And I printed the translation here so anyone else who wants to know you better can understand.

I think it's very exciting that you built your own ribbon microphone. I have done that, but only from a kit so I admire you all the more. I am sure you will make many friends here and wish you the best.

Latest posts

Back