Identify this mic: Alice Phoebe Lou

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, MD441. Great mic! Great artist and music.

I guess I know the room where the video was recorded in.

I think I've been there before, is that the Meistersaal/formerly Hansastudio or Funkhaus? (both in Berlin)

Edit: I bet it is the Meistersaal. I have worked there 25 years ago. I'm curious to see if anyone can confirm this or if my memory is deceiving me.

Last edited:
Yep, MD441. Great mic! Great artist and music.

I guess I know the room where the video was recorded in.

I think I've been there before, is that the Meistersaal/formerly Hansastudio or Funkhaus? (both in Berlin)

Edit: I bet it is the Meistersaal. I have worked there 25 years ago. I'm curious to see if anyone can confirm this or if my memory is deceiving me.
How freakin' awesome!! I ask for the mic and I get the precise location of the recording studio.

Thank you so much. I'm... I'm just a very bad amateur with zero experience, but it's great to rub shoulders with people who really know their stuff!

Ja, its the Meistersaal here in Berlin, also well known as Studio 2 of the Hansa Studio (its in the same house, upstairs). This is the place where David Bowie wrote "Heroes" and recorded it and a lot of his stuff with Iggy Pop and so on. Last recording under the Hansa Studio in this room was AFAIK U2 "Achtung Baby" LP!

Holy ground!👼

hansa studio 2.png

hansa studio 2 U2.png

hansa depeche mode.png

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back