Looking for a headphone amp with specific functionailty

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob Flinn

Hello all.

I'm looking for a headphone amp with at least  6  individually controlled amp channels, that individually can select from 3 different stereo inputs.  I already have a blue Canamp that does this, that I think was made by Canford Audio, but unfortunately seems to be discontinued. 

Can anyone suggest an alternative, or perhaps you have a Canamp that you want to sell ?

Please look at the criteria I'm looking for.

Thanks

Rob Flinn said:
Hello all.

I'm looking for a headphone amp with at least  6  individually controlled amp channels, that individually can select from 3 different stereo inputs.  I already have a blue Canamp that does this, that I think was made by Canford Audio, but unfortunately seems to be discontinued. 

Can anyone suggest an alternative, or perhaps you have a Canamp that you want to sell ?

I can't think of anything offhand.

But, to be clear: you have three stereo outputs, each with a 3PDT switch to select any of three stereo inputs? With a volume control pot, of course?

This should be pretty easy to DIY up.

-a

Rob Flinn said:
No six outputs each with a volume control & a rotary switch.  The rotary switch select one of 3 inputs.    All 3 inputs are selectable by any of the 6 outputs .

OK, six stereo outputs.  Still, it does not sound all that difficult to DIY ...

-a

Back