Looking for Nate Kahle / Natek

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 10827

Hi Guys,

I was talking to Nate (Natek) about some panels, and we had about 100 emails to and fro, really nice guy, any way he had me make a panel for him, its sat here waiting for him.

Odd thing is he has vanished, no email reply for ages, not logged on here for a while either..it just seems odd that contact which was so frequent just stopped mid flow..

I hope he is alight that's all, any one know him that might have any info?

best
Pete

We catch up every 4-9 months are so and I sent him a text pointing him here. If it's the panel I seen it looks like a nice piece of work.

yeah still looking for nate too.  He sold 3 of us the same gssl...

photosjb.jpg

===

he got some nice studio that we helped him pay for.  hope he's doing good.

I also had a business dealing that soured at the end.  It was a very minor thing but still a shame because it could very easily have been taken care of had he not vanished the minute things went pear shaped. 

Wasn't that like, 2 years ago? I think he just moved on with his life...

Yeah , there's been a couple people around here who didn't make good for my money
[ ripped me off ? , it would seem ]
We really need a sticky or list  , lest others fall prey  , or know the where abouts  of them

It may be a good idea to have a sticky in the BM... I don't want to see it become a slash thread, though. We're all busy people with real jobs, so I'd hate to see honest mistakes or simple resolvable issues be flagged as scams.

ethen didn't like the idea , but warning people could save them money or
if someone happens to have seen one of these people , if they know they're
not going to get away with it , they may come clean & settle up .
I have two accounts of losing a couple hundred each time , to people i have done
business with before .
Two hallmarks of this kind of person are , someone who suddenly starts posting selling stuff after
not being around for a while , and or someone moving , there are other indications i'm sure

Back