Me Too much

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This Epstein Clinton Trump Dershowitz prince Andrew, etc etc, makes me think there might be more to QAnon than we know.
This is stuff that turns my stomach. Throw Weinstein most of Hollywood and at least half the capital into the mix. Ugly

This Epstein Clinton Trump Dershowitz prince Andrew, etc etc, makes me think there might be more to QAnon than we know.
This is stuff that turns my stomach. Throw Weinstein most of Hollywood and at least half the capital into the mix. Ugly
I would say Qanon is controlled opposition to delegitimize a lot of the more reasonable claims against those in power, this is a tactic that has been used over and over again for many decades.

I finished reading a few more chapters from Dershowitz's book and no surprises.

He offered an opinion about the Epstein (cough) suicide. He believes that Epstein was very likely suicidal in his situation, but pointed out the difficulty of accomplishing that as a high profile prisoner under a suicide watch, perhaps more of an "assisted" suicide. :unsure:

JR

Johnny Dep/Amber Heard trial
Made the entire nation stupider. What a colossal waste. 2 idiots whose personal lives I care nothing about. I don't think wacked out celebrities trashing one another has a thing to do with "me too," but I'm sure right wing media outlets (& all the MSM talking heads desperate to wring yet another story out of this garbage) would like us all to be very concerned about that.

Latest posts

Back