Microphone boosters?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
without having ticked the "Remove Isolated Copper" box
I don't know if "Remove Isolated Copper" is available as a standard feature on all of the - FREE - PCB design programs. As an example, I just learned that one of the other - FREE - PCB design programs that is available for use does - NOT - provide "connection junction dots" within their schematic program and the response I got back from their Technical Support is that, as a company, they are "perfectly fine" with that train of thought!!! I wrote back relating that even hand-drawn schematics back in the 1960's had "connection junction dots" and if this is the type of CAD software that they are going to put onto the market, then I am deleting their software off of my computer!!! How could anyone effectively review a schematic diagram and then not be able to immediately discern whether or not a crossing horizontal and vertical line make a connection or not??? You should - NOT - have to either "assume" or "guess" whether or not a circuit connection is made on a schematic. A schematic connection should be both visually clear and easily understood!!! PERIOD!!!

A schematic connection should be both visually clear and easily understood!!! PERIOD!!!
When I learnt schemo reading at school, the official gospel was that two lines that cross are not connected. A line that butts on an other is connected.
No connecting dots nor crossovers were allowed.
Of course it was a disaster.
Fortunately I had taught myself reading schemos by browsing amateur radio magazines.

Latest posts

Back