Minimoog schematics with partlists found

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MIXER+POWER SUPLY+NOISE GEN

mixer.jpg

mixer-PCB.jpg

mixer-LAYOUT.jpg

yelow lines on layout indicates isolated bridges on back side of the board

JP-10-11-12 for 3 aditional switches between mixer and vcf

Yeah, I'd really like to see this turn into something....

Just got a korg mono/poly actually, traded for a mic I had already lent out for at least a year, so I might as well just trade.

Anyway, it's got CV out, which is pretty handy for this. Also has some interesting things in the keyboard I've been checking out.

billy

Yup.... actually just got a scope, not sure if that'll help me much in that process.. have a feeling it will. Also found the service manual, which is really pretty good.

It's definitely a cool box tho. Lots of trimpots to deal with inside!

billy

Add me to the list of interested/eager to help, albeit unskilled assistors... I'm a fast learner : ). Also happy to pitch in for a run of boards! :guinness:

For sure. Since 5-meo has spent so much time with this already making some professional boards only makes sense. I plan on DIYing a few just to test the layouts before we commit, but I'm definatly down with having a run of these done. For me this will have to wait until the end of Feb. when I wont be working two jobs anymore.

:?
Maybe this party just needs more beer....
Delivery:
:guinness: :guinness: :guinness: :guinness: :guinness: :guinness: :guinness: :guinness: :guinness: :guinness: :guinness: :guinness: :sam: :sam: :sam: :sam: :sam: :sam: :sam: :sam: :sam: :sam: :sam:

5Meo, what happened? Did you get a girlfriend? It's been two months and I'm beginning to lose hope. :guinness: :guinness: :grin:

Same here! We're all dying to know where you went! I've got those eagle files, and will be working on the VCO's sometime soon (well.. kinda soon), but I can't seem to open the files you sent me, bummer!

Hey,
News from this post?

Someone Has realized a Moog clone or a MidiMoog?

Regards, Damiano

yo dudes
sorry for dissapearing
too much uni studies lately.......
also been into more easier projects.......
moogah the crack ive sent ya didnt open them also???

Latest posts

Back