MK-U47

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
VanGenz said:
I am bulding two MK47 tube mic's with Equinox body and capsule.
Need to buy 2 x MK47 PSU pcb's.
Can't find anybody making this?

Did you send Zayance a PM?

Dave

Sorry for my poor writing but i want one off these! Ioaudio can you pm me how to go further with this order. Thanx.

Sold out, all kits will be shipping tomorrow.
Depending on interest i'll go for another batch - please post your requests in this thread.

Some news:

- I'm working on a new batch - should be available in a few weeks. Due to my stock drying up the tubes will not be included any more. Two 6028 tubes are needed.
- A U67 Set (transformer + main PCB) is in the pipeline.

First apples, then carrots, now sugar... Awesome !

I really shouldn't but I was wondering just the other day how to get some 67's going. I'll go ahead and pledge support now. I'm thinking four of those baby's and my mic locker begins to overfloweth.

Ef86's, pf86's, 806s's?

Cheers,
jb

Very cool I have been waiting for a u67!!
I cant wait to see what you come up with.

Eric

- A U67 Set (transformer + main PCB) is in the pipeline.

:eek:
The whole deal? Including filters to tame a K67, negative feedback, tertiairy winding on tranny, built-in 40Hz high pass filter, switchable 200 Hz high pass, padd and polar patterns etc. etc. ?

User boctop contacted me to do the PCB design - so he'll take  over - i will offer the BV12 transformer with teritiary winding.

You mean Poctop??  Are you a 100% sure he is doing a u67 layout? It would be a shame to not move forward.

I will still offer the key-component - the BV12 transformer.

MK47 Kit's back in stock - available now - please note that the tubes are not included with this batch, pricing adjusted to 225 Euro / Kit

Oh ok, I was just suggesting you find out for sure that he is doing a layout. It would be silly to have a transformer and no board.
:eek:

Latest posts

Back