MK-U47

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ioaudio said:
i will offer the BV12 transformer with teritiary winding.
max- will these be pcb-mounted like the mk47 transformers?  if so, any preliminary info on pinout would be quite helpful.

[quote author=tskguy]
Oh ok, I was just suggesting you find out for sure that he is doing a layout. It would be silly to have a transformer and no board.
[/quote]
i've got one almost ready for proto (just needs tx pads) and will probably run a few spares, but it'll have m269 switching and no pad/hpf for now.

grantlack said:
ioaudio said:
i will offer the BV12 transformer with teritiary winding.
max- will these be pcb-mounted like the mk47 transformers?  if so, any preliminary info on pinout would be quite helpful.

[quote author=tskguy]
Oh ok, I was just suggesting you find out for sure that he is doing a layout. It would be silly to have a transformer and no board.
i've got one almost ready for proto (just needs tx pads) and will probably run a few spares, but it'll have m269 switching and no pad/hpf for now.
[/quote]

oupss  ;D  i also got one here nearly done as well,  for sure any info on the future BV12 will be appreciated at this point ,
Regards,

Here we go:

Bv.12 transformer for U67 builds.
Faithful reproduction of the original transformer:

*Laminations(same size&stack) from my own production
*Wound from the original winding documents
*Including Feedback (teriary) winding & shielding connections

thumb_Bv12_pinout.jpg
Connections&layout
thumb_U67Schematic.jpg
Schematics

I'm starting production of the first batch soon.
Pricing will be €179/piece +shipping&paypal fees.

Bv_12.jpg

Miam Miam this is exactely what i needed to finalize the design 8),  Max this is extra pro presented information,
Thanks a million,  :)
Dan,

If anyone needs a capsule for this let me know! I will be happy to provide one.

I have been making the k87 and have some recordings done with it in Dan's board.
The k87 and k67 Are basically the same capsule so to change it to the 67 capsule its very easy.
If you want to hear check the u87 thread I have some clips you can listen to.
Eric

Danke Udo!

Bv.12 transformers available now, see first post. More than half of the first batch already spoken for, 11 pcs left.

-max

Latest posts

Back