Motown Direct Amplifier-inspired Preamp?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's right, sheet rocked and painted with shelac. I believe they also had an EMT 140 plate.

Well so much for offering a potentially destitute museum owner money for reverse engineering,

"In October 2016, the museum announced a $50-million-dollar expansion plan in order to create space for interactive exhibits and recording studios.] Since the announcement, the museum has received donations from organizations like The Kresge Foundation, the AARP, and the W.K. Kellogg Foundation to help with both the expansion as well as community programming."

Quick thumb if that is Robert White, could be the Firebird in the neck position, sounds like a pick,

Last edited:
I think I remember reading that the one stage was 4 db Dave P - I think you are right. I was in contact with some Gordy last year - I will ask them on another site - maybe we get lucky... I think Silvertone on GS bought a DI Motown preamp(s) a ways back - will check

Latest posts

Back