Mouser has 1G Ohm resistors for 61 cents

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigugly

New @ Mouser http://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/TE-Connectivity/RGP0207CHK1G0/?qs=sGAEpiMZZMtlubZbdhIBIFho3SHfDXSt5nRQ4pdsqnc%3d

these are 1/4W and a fraction the price of the Ohmite thick film types.

Well not properly a "fraction of the price".

the component itself yes but + 20€ chipping cost. I tried to order 2 of them because in the shop you don't find more than 10M.

MERCHANDISE TOTAAL: € 1,01
VERZENDKOSTEN: € 20,00
TOTAAL BESTELLING: € 21,01 :eek: :eek: :eek:

This price is valid even for domestic shipping

pyjaman said:
you can try Banzai music for these. Price is much higher/ resistor, but shipping is related to weight.
Regards,
Laurent.
yes thank you so much.

The shipping cost is indeed more acceptable. Also the components' prices are anyway less expensive than the one I have in the shop

Thank you for your help, Pyjaman ;)

Violinist said:
volker said:
Your total order has to be more than 75€ for free shipping.
I was not interested to free shipping, but not an expensive shipping for 2 µgram of material :D

It's not really shipping cost. It's a "we don't want to be bothered with two darn resistors, because we won't make any money that way"-fee ;).

There is no shipping by weight, because every order will generate a certain amount of fixed cost independent of weight. So it's either free or paying premium for an order that otherwise would be unprofitable.

Back