NAAM 2024 - January 25–28

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whoops

GDIY Supporter
Hi fellow mates,
Anyone around here is going to The NAAM Show in January?

Finally I will able to go to NAAM, so I will be in LA from the 22nd to the 29th of January,
I will attend NAAM for 2 or 3 days.

It would be great to meet in person some of you guys, beer is on me.

:cool:

a joke.... 🤔
===
I am pleased to report I will not be attending again....

JR

PS: I recall at least one west coast AES show that was held in the Disneyland Hotel back last century...

Yep - I'll be at the NAMM in january - our booth is #15731 located in the "acc North Hall". I'm with Frank "One F Sound" Oglethorpe, who also has Prism and Maselec, possibly with a bit of KlangHabitat modules also

Anyone else joining? Gonna be a blast - JR won't be there, I've heard, so we don't have to behave..

/Jakob E.

Anyone else joining? Gonna be a blast - JR won't be there, I've heard, so we don't have to behave..

/Jakob E.
JR only behaved on the show floor, while I have been known to conceal my identity when kicking the tires on Sunday visiting competitors booths. We would keep the hotel bars rocking well into the late hours. One thing I used to miss was hanging with old industry friends exchanging jokes.

I would sometimes carry a pair of drum sticks as part of my disguise, during walkabout.

JR

I was checking the events at NAMM at there's so many interesting seminars I would like to see that I don't really know how I will manage my time over there, there's some slots that 3 interesting seminar are happening at the same time. I'm already preparing for the trip, it feels good to visit the US again, last time was already 11 years ago

There should be lots of hotel/motel rooms in Anaheim due to proximity to Disney...

There is always heavy traffic on the 405 even in the middle of the night.

JR

There should be lots of hotel/motel rooms in Anaheim due to proximity to Disney...

There is always heavy traffic on the 405 even in the middle of the night.

JR
They call it the 405 because you only go 4 or 5 miles an hour when you drive it.
They call it the 405 because if you use it will take you 4 or 5 hours to get there.
It’s the only interstate where you can take it for 15 miles and it will take an average of 45 minutes for that trip.

Latest posts

Back