Neotek Elite tech work needed in north brooklyn

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

capnspoony

Hi all,

Been quite a hot minute since I've posted here.  I run a place www.thumprecording.com and have a neotek elite I'd like to either scrap or upgrade every which way possible.  I'm looking for someone (maybe a team) who hopefully can fit maybe a month long project into their schedule. 

-I've taken a scope to the board and while it doesn't seem to need a recap, its age tells me that it'll only be a few years out before this will be entirely necessary.

-The molex connectors... I feel like I don't need to say more but wow these things drive me nuts.  I left the bottom of the board off because I have to reach under there to get a mute to start working or a channel strip just stops sending to the stereo bus etc. etc. clean it wiggle it and we're good to go but I'm looking for a permanent solution

-I'd like a dedicated better line out on the first 24 channels at least.  The matrix outs just don't work well enough for me.

-I'd like to upgrade the mix bus.  If possible I'd love to take the Wunder idea of having an entirely different mix bus installed and leave the original intact for options. 

I guess that's about it for now.  I just remembered this place this morning and am interested in replies here or please email me rates and availability. 
I'm not sure what I can pay but to give an idea I can probably afford around 400-600 a day based on experience.

Thanks so much for your consideration

richardlevengood at gmail dot com

Just circling back on this.  Hoping money isn't an issue.  I feel like that range for 8 hours of work is pretty good and a hell of a lot more than I make as an engineer!

If anyone has any leads I'd really appreciate hearing them.  Every company I've reached out to seems to be of no help.  Thanks everyone.

Latest posts

Back