• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Neumann PV46D Dual Booster Amplifier boards SALE CANCELLED DEC21

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PandaTornado

Hi,

After quite some time of consideration I've decided to let these go. I haven't got the skills myself to box them, install a power trafo and what else is needed. If you are able to, this is a wonderful opportunity to make a six channel Neumann preamp with each 46dB of gain, which can apparently be modded to 60dB.

I have three boards, and on one of them, the OA10 opamp has been replaced with one of Neumann's OA100 replacement opamps, which has been cut off for some reason. I recently bought a OA10N opamp replacemet from 51XAUDIO, which can replace the OA100. For this reason, that obe channel has not been tested, and the board is thus a little cheaper.

All board are located in Denmark, I can send anywhere.

I'm asking 300 € per board for two of the boards, and 200€ for the third board, or 700€ if you take all three of them, in all cases + shipping.

I'll also accept bids if you think the price is off. Please let me know if you have other questions as well.

Last edited:
Back