New Design 1176 Boards + 900 Power Supply Boards

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
spongebob said:
paid for 2 rev j boards....thanx in advance...
Mr. Sponge,

Great, looks like I gave you enough time to absorb what is contained and linked from the first post.

Your boards will ship tomorrow.

pietro_moog said:
hi!
i'm seriously interested in the revision d boards,
are they available?

thanks,
your doing a great job man!
Check the first post for availability.

...yes...i´m a confused beginner but i got great help .....thank you sooo much...

got my boards yesterday...thanks so much...they are looking great...best work....

Hey Mnats,
got my Rev J boards last week, and they look great. Now to track down as many parts as possible here in Oz before I hit the Mouser button......thanks again,

Mac.

mac said:
Hey Mnats,
got my Rev J boards last week, and they look great. Now to track down as many parts as possible here in Oz before I hit the Mouser button......thanks again,

Mac.
Mac sometimes it is not worth it to buy here in Oz if you still have to spend money and buy from Mouser. Mouser from what I recall has free shipping after $200.00 spent. I am not sure as to exactly what the deal is with that but maybe find out more info on that.

Mouser is actually cheaper in individual component parts as compared to buying from Oz stores for the same component from my experience. An example is Farnell against Mouser. Farnell has cheaper postage but parts prices are higher compared to Mouser. So if you look at it this way, if you buy a large amount of parts from mouser from the start rather than buy some in Oz stores and the rest at Mouser, you could be finding it cheaper to buy everything from Mouser for all your parts from the start.

This is what I did, do a mockup buy from Mouser and compare totals with how much to buy from Oz plus Mouser and see which comes up cheaper.

Also note, some of the quality of components here in Oz is not as great as overseas so watch out for cheap Taiwan parts like transistors, resistors and caps the local electronics stores sell here.

Message me with a list of parts that you want to buy because I have some. I have pots, caps, resistors used on the 1176 in general that I purchased from Mouser, Digikey, Farnell, etc.

Payment sent for :

5 x 1176 Rev. J. (Latest Rev.)
1 x 1176 Rev A. (Blue Stripe)

Thanks!

ordered and payed:
2x set 1176LN Revision D Board
1x power supply board
1x 1176 Revision A "Blue Stripe" Board
..Andreas

i thougt there is also a version that not either needs input or output transformer?

i am building one g1176 at the mom... but i am very disapointed about the price
and the shipping fees and taxes to buy lundhals over sea...

tongenerator said:
i thougt there is also a version that not either needs input or output transformer?

Why buy overseas? http://www.jacmusic.com sells them in your country.

B.

tongenerator said:

Using the 1176 without input and output transformers has been discussed before - do a search. Meanwhile, this is the board order thread - please post questions or complaints about Lundahl prices to the correct forum.

I had a bounced order acknowledgment email from a recent buyer in Denmark who ordered two J boards. Your order was received and will go out tomorrow. To all - please include your current email address if different from your Paypal ID as requested in the first post.

Hey Mr MNATS.....built the 1176 clone in stereo....it works perfecly...great work....thanks so much....if you have informations about stereo-coupling please let me know....the link you told is broken....

best

sponge

spongebob said:
Hey Mr MNATS.....built the 1176 clone in stereo....it works perfecly...great work....thanks so much....if you have informations about stereo-coupling please let me know....the link you told is broken....

best

sponge
Mr. Sponge - I'm glad you're happy but please note that as mentioned in the first post of this order thread that support is not included in the price of the boards. That said, I have fixed my links at my site but really, you should do a search of the forum (that's how I found the links at my site) and if you absolutely cannot find an answer that way you should post to the correct thread (not to this board order thread). Thanks.

Hi!

my 1176 rev j boards are still not arrived..payment sent at 7.06.09.
all other parts are here(hairball parts-in two weeks,rack case from germany,etc)
in post office they say that two-three weeks is normal shipping time from australia. 
and there has been no trouble with Estonian Post.(I have bought lot of stuff from ebay germany,usa ,hongkong..)

Heikki

takisti said:
Hi!

my 1176 rev j boards are still not arrived..payment sent at 7.06.09.
all other parts are here(hairball parts-in two weeks,rack case from germany,etc)
in post office they say that two-three weeks is normal shipping time from australia. 
and there has been no trouble with Estonian Post.(I have bought lot of stuff from ebay germany,usa ,hongkong..)

Heikki
OK, will send replacement boards on Wednesday.

Back