New Design 1176 Boards + 900 Power Supply Boards

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Paypaled for 1 set of rev J G1176 Boards. 

Thanks again!

I do have a quick question unaddressed in the BOM I remember.  In this photo of your wiring guide: http://mnats.net/images/1176_rotary_wiring_pad_1.jpg  you use a single wire header and a single pin footer.  I have searched Mouser, digikey, farnell, allied... and for the life of me cant find a good set.  Can someone please post a part number so I can get a bunch of them?

Thanks

Will

I have had some requests for the original style power supply boards. I have added them to the first post.

I love the 1st one I built!!!!! ;D

Can I pre order 1 more please? :D

Please please print some more. ::)

Micahel xox :p

Please put me down for 20- 1176 REV A BLUE STRIPE BOARDS.  I can pay in advance if that helps you put up the cash for production.  Thanks,

Ryan
austin TX
[email protected]

I'll be up for 3 Rev A's and about 14-16 of your dual power PSU's at the same time... Full steam ahead for alot of other loose projects and I really dig your PSU layouts..

OK, no need to post anymore requests for boards. I hear you.
kazper said:
...and about 14-16 of your dual power PSU's at the same time... Full steam ahead for alot of other loose projects and I really dig your PSU layouts..
Are you interested in the new double-sided ones or the older single-sided?
Biasrocks said:
Danger Will Robison!

:eek:
That's hilarious!

Hi mnats,

just sent payment for 3 revision J boards. Thanks in advance!

Best regards
Christoph

sorry, completely failed in adding together. just transfered the missing amount...

regards christoph

mnats said:

So does that mean I should wait to order my Rev D so I can grab a D & an A at the same time?? :)

Cheers
Sean

mnats said:
kazper said:
...and about 14-16 of your dual power PSU's at the same time... Full steam ahead for alot of other loose projects and I really dig your PSU layouts..

Some new some old...  not picky

Latest posts

Back