New Design 1176 Boards + 900 Power Supply Boards

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sooorry....i understand...think we´re all quite busy....but i´m so lazy....

Quick question about the Bluestripe boards, Are there new ones on the way or are these going to be it?

thanks

benlindell said:
Quick question about the Bluestripe boards, Are there new ones on the way or are these going to be it?
I don't have any immediate plans to run another batch. Though sometimes demand seems to rise after something is unavailable ::)

mnats said:
benlindell said:
I don't have any immediate plans to run another batch. Though sometimes demand seems to rise after something is unavailable ::)

Basic psychology I guess... We all want want we can't get....

So.... Basically.... I just paypaled you the cash for 2 Rev A "Blue Stripe" boards. Got to get mine before they run out...  ;D

J

Hi,
Two questions:

1: Can I order a Rev D and Rev F board and partake in the discount of two boards?

2: If so, I'd like to build both within the same chassis, no stereo linking...I understand. Could I use the power supply from Hairball's store to power both? I'm assuming yes, because they both work off the +30 and -10V rail.

Thank you,

Tony

Hi,

Haven't received my revision D boards yet. Paid on 16 July 2009. Seems package is lost :(

Girius

GSI69 said:
Hi,

Haven't received my revision D boards yet. Paid on 16 July 2009. Seems package is lost :(

Girius
I received your email as well and will get your replacement boards to you after I find out the information you requested.

Rob Flinn said:
Can you give a lead time for the next batch of blue stripe boards ?
Rob - check reply #44 above.
okgb said:
any news on the rev A preamp version ?
Still workin' on it. Don't let that stop you from trying out the circuit as well and telling us what you come up with...

marktokach said:
Just wondering if you recieved my payment, and also if I got Rev A or Rev D since you are sold out. Mark Tokach
I sent a reply to your Paypal ID on Sun 8/16/09 12:21 AM - did you not receive it?

You got the last Rev A boards as described in my (now deleted) post. I don't like leaving posts up that have to do with stock or prices as some people find these weeks, months or years later and decide that they are relevant to the present.

Rob Flinn said:
How much demand do you need to run another batch ???? ;-)
To tell you the truth I have never tried to calculate a figure, but I sat on the last batch for a very long time and somewhere, subconciously it makes me nervous to lay out the cash if the boards are going to take six or more months to move. But like I've said before I don't do this as a money making enterprise so I figure if there are ten or more people posting their demand I will think about having another batch of 100 made.

In a way, I'm disappointed that they didn't go faster only because I think its personally my favorite revision and, like the F, it's not available commercially at present. It's great to know that some of the boards have become finished builds making nice recordings - to me that's the real reward.

Mako, I also think the blue stripe is a really fine sounding 1176.  The two I already have are being used a lot.  I'd build some rev F's but I already have a pair of rev H's that I suspect probably sound similar.  Anyhow I would definitely be up for another pair of blue stripes pcb's.

Having pcb helps me get anything done , where i may not otherwise
i would have bought a pair of the comp boards to try as a pre
but i know you don't like people sitting on things and had mentioned
the plans for pre only  , so i didn't buy any boards
but feel free to let me know which route you would like me to take
[ remembering if i ptp or home etch , you'll get it done way sooner than i ]

regards Greg

When will you be expecting a new batch of REV A's?

YES! Definitely demand on my part. I'd take 2 boards.

Latest posts

Back