NYC Area DIY Group

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, stuffing the board was easy... the hard part (and if i had to do it again, I WOULDNT) was all the little molex crimp jobs... i would have just hardwired it and been done in like 2 days.  Still was one of the quickest builds next to my second 1176.

Hi , I'm gonna be at a couple of small studios in the city on the 11th and 12th - I could come out a day or two early on 9th or 10th  ....  any thing happening here ??

sr1200 said:
I have 2 days I can possibly do, the 10th around 7 or 8 pm.
or the 11th lookin like around the same time.

Thank you for being so accommodating , I'm still trying to firm up travel plans , the 10th  at those times seem good at the momoent - but will know more tonight , as soon as I do . I will let you know -  assuming you are still available - Thanks again  :)

Aaarrrggghhhh  !!!  the Artists in the Studio I was going to on Sunday has moved their needs for me to Tuesday , so I wont be going out that way till Monday afternoon , ... so I'm out  :mad:

sr1200,  thanks again for being so accommodating , If you guys get together , I hope you have a great time ,  I'll try the next one .

OK, I'll host Mar 18th (sunday) 7 - 10PM.  Id like to have atleast 3 or 4 folks besides myself.  If you're interested, just leave a message here and ill put up all the details/directions before the weekend.  I'm right in the middle of Nassau County (4 blocks from LIRR if anyone wants to take the train).

Hm.. i am 50/50. I JUST got a new studio and thats the second day that I will be in there so i might be pre occupied. any way we can move it to friday night?

i'd like toget together. whatever you have in mind is ok with me. i dont mind  small group if thats all we get intrest from.
8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

OK, hows July 22 or 23rd?  I can host if no one else wants to.  BBQ, Beer, Soldering Irons, Expensive mic's and equipment... what can go wrong!?

Latest posts

Back