Overkill tube pre/EQ called Drive-1. Maintenance update.

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
finished the front panel design. Now just have to get it CNC'd, painted, stickered, leathered (yes!) etc. Not exactly cheap but I want to test a few new things in that area as well.

I'll finish up the actual amp, feature testing, tweaks and PCB's after that. Probably late this summer.

I'll second that, been watching this thread with interest and quite looking forward to having a crack at this one!

Cheers
Jay

baadc0de said:
Well, it's kind of "late this summer" :) is this drive-1 baby getting along well?

Late in the summer? But I haven't even had my holidays yet!  :eek:

I had to put baby in the corner.

Late august, early september for more progress. I completed the front panel design at least, including all the stickers, color grading etc. It's going to be off the hook.

Kingston said:
Late august, early september for more progress. I completed the front panel design at least, including all the stickers, color grading etc. It's going to be off the hook.

Awww... my grubby fingers are twitching and rutubes has the complement rather cheap, I could get the input trafo.. Still, some more sleepy time on this project won't hurt as I know you'll mod it for more awesomeness :p

popcorn.gif

Perkele, that is some front! silkscreening, CNC, please tell us your secrets...
You got to be a industrial designer of profession.

Back