• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

PCB/Kit Clearout = Tube+48 PSU, EZ Direct Out, API Be-All

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mylesgm said:
Hey, are there any of the EZ-DO boards left?
Yes, I have a few left, but I won't be able to ship again for about a month or so.  If you can wait, we can start a list and when I'm "back in biznes" I can go down the list invoicing people.  I may have some extra PCBs from tube projects also, looking through my stash here, will post them when I know what I won't be using.

peterc said:
Hi Mitsos
What is the size of the 312 PCBs?
Thx
Peter

Hi peter, if not using an output trafo (or prefer mounting the trafo off the PCB) the back part of the PCB with the trafo cut out is scored so it can be broken off.  That would shave about 1.6" off the length.

mylesgm said:
Hi Mitsos, I'm in for the EZ-DO when you get back in business...  let me know how many you have left.
Hi Myles, no problem, last I checked I had a bunch left, probably over 50. 

Vac11 said:
Today I received 4 PCB´s. Thank you very much...

M.

Good to know!  I'm always worried about international shipping. 

Thanks!

Hi,

The four 312 PCBs arrived today.

Can I place an order for another four 312 PCB Sets.
I just saw you paused the shipping for a few weeks.
Please put me on the list for 312 PCBs. Thank You.

Hi, no problem, I've started a list, so what I'll do is I'll start invoicing people about a week before I'm able to ship.  For now, it's looking like the first half of May. 

thanks!

Hey mitsos,

I will take the Neve PSU PCBs, if they are still available! No hurry though.

regards, Kvothe

kvothe said:
Hey mitsos,

I will take the Neve PSU PCBs, if they are still available! No hurry though.

regards, Kvothe

Hi yes they are. I'll get you an invoice closer to ship time. Pm me ur address when u can so I can get the shipping calculated properly.

Thanks!

Thanks kindly Mitsos

Nice little pcbs and fast international shipping  :)

Do you have the schemo for the 'other amp' pcb - the one with the potentiometer. It's not complicated but .. what the heck .. if you have it handy :)

Thanks again
AlexC

alexc said:
Do you have the schemo for the 'other amp' pcb - the one with the potentiometer. It's not complicated but .. what the heck .. if you have it handy :)

Thanks again
AlexC
Of course! I meant to email it to you.  I'll send it over today.

cheers!

Got it, and put you on the list. 

So everyone knows, I should start invoicing in about 2 weeks.

thanks!

Hi there

I would like 4 of the 312 boards, if they are still available.

Cheers, Mathias

OK, will put you on the list! Please PM me your email address so I can invoice you when the time comes (couple of weeks).

thanks

Hi Mitsos,

can you (or someone) let me know which discrete opamp sockets fit the board?

(sorry if the info is already out there!)

I ask because my regulars are too big for your 312/M1 pcb.

Looking forward to stuffing these guys into a nice summing 1RU box  for my lounge room tube amps :)

Those EasyDo and OtherAmp pcbs are just perfect for my long delayed guitar multi-effects rack box - many send-return-sum options can now be easily realised with these nifty pcbs!

Thanks kindly
AlexC

Latest posts

Back