• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale [quick sell] NOS & Vintage Triad A-12J (5 available)

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SubSpec

Untalented lurker
GDIY Supporter
Hey folks! I've got a batch of vintage Triad A-12J's I'm looking to move quickly. I have an offer from a reseller on the lot that I'm considering but before taking that wanted to throw a quick post up here to see if there might be a fit for anyone.

All but one date to 1973, the other is 1971. One is NOS in box with all leads still tinned. Two are in near new condition but have a couple wires untinned (though they don't really look used either). The other two have been used, with one showing typical wear but a shortened lead, and the other being pretty banged up.

I'm open to discussion on prices, but do have an offer on the table so I'll need to move quick on a decision.

Willing to take $1600 for the whole lot, or $1450 for any 4 of them (i.e. will keep the roughest one for myself and build a Wolfbox).

all-1.JPGall-2.JPGall-3.JPG

Otherwise here is the individual prices:

NOS: $650
nos-1.JPGnos-2.JPGnos-3.JPG

A: $550
a-1.JPGa-2.JPGa-3.JPG

B: $550
b-1.JPGb-2.JPGb-3.JPG

C: $400
c-1.JPGc-2.JPGc-3.JPG

D: $300
d-1.JPGd-2.JPGd-3.JPG