Racking Amek Einstein - Project COMPLETED!!!

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are they Scratchy?

If they are scracthy you should do 2 things before thinking about replacing them,
Scratchy pots can be due to DC leakage in the Electrolytic capacitors, so do a ReCap of all the lytic caps, those modules are more than 30 years old, so it's a good idead to do recap job anyway.

It's this doesn't work, it's probably dirt on the carbon track and oxidation inside the pot, so use Deoxit D5 and spray it through the small opening on the back of each Pot, Rotate very well and many times the POT after spraying.

One of these should fix
Yes, there scratchy!

thank you very much - I'll be sure to do that!

Do you have any recommendation for balancing the output?
I think none of the suggested ones from back then are available anymore.

Do you have any recommendation for balancing the output?
I think none of the suggested ones from back then are available anymore.

I have many boards for Balancing out, they use the THAT 1646 or the DRV134 IC's,
I can send you one or 2 for free,, you just have to pay postage.

Send me a PM

There's also many many people here that have unused SSL9K balancing PCB's, there were hundreds of those sold here.
A Request post in the Black Market for those PCB's it's enough to find sources for those

Last edited:
I have many boards for Balancing out, they use the THAT 1646 or the DRV134 IC's,
I can send you one or 2 for free,, you just have to pay postage.

Send me a PM

There's also many many people here that have unused SSL9K balancing PCB's, there were hundreds of those sold here.
A Request post in the Black Market for those PCB's it's enough to find sources for those
I'm really sorry, but I don't see an option to DM you..
But I would be very interested!

It's really easy to send a PM.

On the Top right corner of the page there's your nick name, next to it there's an envelope symbol, press it, then choose "Start a new conversation"
Easy enough
Hmm.. My subscription may not allow me to do that..
Is there another way to contact you?

Attachments

• Bildschirmfoto 2024-03-12 um 10.11.06 PM.png
    Bildschirmfoto 2024-03-12 um 10.11.06 PM.png
    35.3 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back