SERPENT AUDIO - SB4000 / SA-3A / SEND 'N BLEND (FINAL STOCK)

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi! Paid for one board, one panel, and shipping, total 111 $. Thank you!

//Martin Larsson

hi,

what about the 1st batch, is everything shipped? I haven't got mine yet... No hurry though, just checking that when to expect the shipment.

Cheers,

MT

mamiti said:
hi,

what about the 1st batch, is everything shipped? I haven't got mine yet... No hurry though, just checking that when to expect the shipment.

Cheers,

MT
Me too ;)

mamiti said:
hi,

Cheers,

MT

No, I'm packing everything for the kits now.  It's going to be 2 or 3 waves they go out over the course of the next week.  It's taking me about 30 minutes each to pack and there's like 60 of them, so moving as fast as I can.  If you name is in red then your order has shipped.

To make matters worse, the last couple weeks I've begun to suffer terrible back/leg pain.  I got an mri yesterday, and I have 2 ruptured disks in my back and will likely need emmediate surgery (probably next week or the following), so moving as fast as I can.  I will be out of commision for 4-6 weeks, but will still have the laptop and be available to help build/order questions.  The wife will be able to manage shipping any orders from round 2 if I'm still unable to when they come in.

Everybody please read about the panel situation on page 3 in the support thread, in the lab, on the prodigy forum, on the internet.  Everyone seems to be ok with it but I just want to make sure.

Moby - PM.

guitarwill said:
i'd like to get a couple more if you do a second run

Ohh there will definately be a second run, it's going to be a permanently stocked project, I just don't want to pull the trigger on any further payments until I have the shipping pricing better locked down (which will only be a couple more days).  Domestic shipping pricing should be unchanged.  As soon as I have some time to take a breather, need to place more boards on order.  2nd run of panels already in process due to the longer lead time of them.

Mike,

Got my boards in the mail today - you can remove me from the list if you wish. (great job may I add)

Heads up to others - I almost missed the adapter boards stuck to the cardboard packaging.

Cheers,

skot_e

Awesome, glad they arrived.  Wow, that was fast, thought they would take a little longer.  Yes, to everyone:  there are 2 little adapter boards to align the gain & thresh pots with the lorlins, so be sure not to miss them.  For the "board only" orders, they're in the bottom right hand corner of the pcb/cardboard sandwich wrapped in tissue paper.  for the kits they're taped to the outside of the cardboard sandwich.

Also, I've included for free, at no additional charge, a minimal of 1 black labrador hair somwhere in every package!!!!  Damn dog sheds everywhere.

I took the day off of work to try and get these kits packed up, it's moving along pretty fast now that I got a system down.

I am down for one board and one front panel in the next run.  Let me know when you are ready for payment!

Hello!

Got my board and faceplate today. Looks great! Now I'm just waiting to receive the "whole enchilada" and I can get started.

Thanks again,

Arthur

Latest posts

Back