SERPENT AUDIO - SB4000 / SA-3A / SEND 'N BLEND (FINAL STOCK)

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahhhhhh screw it, put me down for a the full sa-3a stereo sound experience. (does it come with optional dolby surround?)

But yeah, boards, component kit, face plate, everything. If livingnote doesn't bring out his gssl then i'll probably pick up one of yours down the track too.

hello ruckus,

im up for 2x pcb, transformers, parts and faceplate, - will a sifam r22 fit the meter cutout?

cheers

spacecho said:
hello ruckus,

im up for 2x pcb, transformers, parts and faceplate, - will a sifam r22 fit the meter cutout?

cheers

Hey, sorry I saw your question on the lab thread but didn't get to answer it yet.  Honestly I have no idea - I tried to google it, but had no luck finding dimensions/electrical info on it.  Do you have a drawing or datasheet for it or?

Just confirming my preorder of:
2x Boards + Transformers + Matched Pair + Component Kit

Want to add a front panel as well.

Would total be $544?
Thanks

Just sent paypal payment for a SB3A Board/3 Transformer Stereo Bundle including international shipping.
Thanks for this project!

EDIT: added insurance, don't want to risk the transformers :) Added power transformer as well.

Matthew Jacobs said:
I would like to pre-order a SA-3A. The full stereo kit inc. transformers, Front Panel and components...

JD

Matt, it is ok to place your pre-order.  Just note the appropriate shipping charges (all of the pricing is now located on the first post on my white market thread).  Also, most people probably haven't noticed but I decided to make the power transformer available with the kit as well to those that are interested.  Pricing info is located on the first page.  If you place your order please indicate in the paypal notes exactly what you ordered and if you ordered shipping insurance.

One more thing to all - It is possible for me to provide T4B's if there is enough interest.  Please do not make payment for them though, they can be ordered seperately from the kits if I decide to move forward with it (This helps you guys break up the payments a little as well).  If I do decide to do it, I will move forward in the next week or so.  Right now all I need to know is how many are interested, so if you are please post either here or in the lab thread.

visconti said:
Any news on the build manual for the SB4000 yet?

Yes!  It is done.  I just have to double check and make a little fix on it.  I had planned to get it up tonight but I got sucked into 2 hours of picking out baby registry items with the wife.  Should be up early tomorrow.

Yes!  It is done.  I just have to double check and make a little fix on it.  I had planned to get it up tonight but I got sucked into 2 hours of picking out baby registry items with the wife.  Should be up early tomorrow.

Great! And congrats on the baby  ;)

Congrats on the baby...

Has the Power Transformer got a universal primary?

I'd be interested in getting some T4Bs. Actually 4... cause I'm building 2 LA2As as well

Will the two that are required for the LA3 be matched? This is really important for me and will be the main deciding factor.

JD

Back