• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sahib

My own version of G9 case. I have been keeping it for a while but I am not going to have the time to build one. So it is surplus to requirement.

As you are aware that normally the original design does not have VUs but I incorporated them on the front panel. So, if you want them dancing you'll need to knock a dual buffer together which should not be a problem.

The VUs are made by Calrad. They are good. The mains on/off switch on the front panel, and XLRs and IEC at the back are included. As you can see the stand-offs for the PCB is also in place with a plastic insulator sheet for safety.

The case is 350mm deep.  Front and rear panels are made of aluminium but the top and bottom covers are 1.5mm steel with ventilation holes incorporated.

Price GBP 180.00 plus shipping and paypal.
  SOLD

g91.JPG

g92.JPG

g93.JPG

g94.JPG

Latest posts

Back