• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Sonic Farm Creamliner saturation amp(1300 euro) UPDATE!

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zqone537

Hey folks,

Sonic Farm Creamliner plus extra tubes (1,300 euro)
I have a Sonuic Farm Creamliner I am looking to trade.
This is a mastering grade tube line saturation amp, switchable between pentode and triode. It also has a great sounding Bax low-shelf and hi-shelf on each channel. Both switchable between two frequencies. Plus a transformer color witch is switchable in or out.
It sounds great and am the second owner.
I have a HCL Varis and Hammer on my mix bus. Plus plenty of other tube hardware so.....
I would rather have a compressor to pair with the Varis or a 16 channel summing mixer/box.
Plenty of love for this guy written on Gearspace.
Any questions just ask.
Located in Sweden
ship worldwide
Thanks!

Attachments

• 20220911_003647.jpg
    20220911_003647.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 3
  • sonic tubes.jpg
    sonic tubes.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Hi,

ok.. I made my decision and want to make that deal. Is the price fixed or do you grant a discount.. maybe the shipping costs? What about the tubes, are there sonic differences you can explain or which ones do you prefer? How would you like to receive the money ..bank transfer or paypal.

Thanks and best regards,
Boris

Latest posts

Back