Studio 939/Chunger still in business?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It seems he just takes 4 to 6 weeks to ship it after you order. But is actually reliable. I guess if you know the deal and don’t need the parts immediately, he is still a great resource to have.

I made an order, sent messages and emails and after 37 days there was no response. Only when I asked for a refund via PayPal he send me the tracking number that the package would be sent. I didn't want any more parts of him. The minimum of culture would be if he at least responded to mail or messages. I don't believe he is so busy that he can't write one sentence in a month. I found the same parts cheaper, and instead of a PCB I will make a turret board for point to point and it will look vintage that way.

While I was working on solving the problem with PayPal, in the end the package did arrive, but regardless, I don't want to order anything from that site ever again.

Last edited:
I made an order, sent messages and emails and after 37 days there was no response. Only when I asked for a refund via PayPal he send me the tracking number that the package would be sent. I didn't want any more parts of him. The minimum of culture would be if he at least responded to mail or messages. I don't believe he is so busy that he can't write one sentence in a month. I found the same parts cheaper, and instead of a PCB I will make a turret board for point to point and it will look vintage that way.

While I was working on solving the problem with PayPal, in the end the package did arrive, but regardless, I don't want to order anything from that site ever again.
Welcome to the world of chinese business paradigm. Never take anything for granted. Often, threat is the only way to get an answer.
OTOH, they often accept our own deficiencies.
Consider it a form of lottery, so don't stake too much.

Latest posts

Back