TAB/ Telefunken U373BK adjustment

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marceldarcel

69E03044-488D-4F79-B439-0344E3093D6B.jpegHello everyone! I recently got myself a Telefunken U373BK. Unfortunately, I can’t find any information on it aside from the circuit diagram. Does anyone have experience with the device or with adjusting it? The limiter threshold seems a bit odd. Which trim pot helps? If you have one - whats your limiter threshold when the unit is driven in B(K) or B(L) mode? I’d appreciate any tips!

Attachments

• 20160204140148187.pdf
    1.5 MB
I have 2 of these little monsters, and they are my main vocal compressor. Wired in mono AND to operate with stereo link, and gain reduction vumeter. it's awesome, and beats any other comp, for my tastes, in some applications, (voice bass and oh)
that wiring diagram is also a little manual, and is written in italian, you have various internal settings , including threshold. yes. I am italian, if you need assistance reading it and setting it up, i can give a hand, since im running these in the studio since almost 15 years and i know basically everything about it

Back