Telefunken V672/2 Rack up finished *PICS*

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
believe i see where the Lazy Lizard colours hail from...

:wink: :guinness: :green:

Paul, got the Impedance value of 2.5K, from chatting to Kubi, here's the post
(also the pad (-12dB) is cleverly sorted out by placing a 1k between '+' and '-' rails. (between the 750 Rand 500R points)
http://www.groupdiy.com/index.php?topic=18826&highlight=v672

The relays are for +48V, Phase, and -12dB pad., I only used them because , my mate wanted led's on there as well. One half of the toggle switch does the led (with resistor), and the other half switches the relay.
sort of like the old trident setup.
A downside to this is, that if any ' relay' goes down, the led will still show the relay has 'operated', although it hasn't !, e.g. the led is not switched by the relay itself , it is switched using the 'master' switch.
No worries tho :wink:
I put phase on the input also, not the output. Used both outputs , from each pre - 4 i/p's, 8 o/p's.
the power supply layout, is very similar to the board i used (Tommytones V1 1081 PSU Bd.), but , i used5V relays, and because i needed 0.8A @5V,
1. the 5V reg. couldn't supply me what i wanted ( because the volts i needed to drop was about 33, the reg was going into shutdown.
2. remembered i had an old zip drive PSU (regulated at 5V, 1A) i used this instead. :wink:
if I can help u on anything else, let me know.

Steve :thumb:

Latest posts

Back