The Rude Tube

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mmm stereo link for a distortion??? I think if you find stereo pots and switches would be enough and posibly match parts for better stereo congruence.  I can be wrong, I just check the first page of this project.

I think you know thermionic culture vulture mastering.
This one is stereo and very similar to the rude tube.
I really want to use rude tube on a stereo mix or drums bus with reverb and i think is's possible to make a real stereo unit

Hi,
there is no dedicated stereo version with a link switch. Just built two channels and try to match parts. Korneeve, very nice unit. Well done!! I would like to see some shots of the innards.
regards
Bernd

Ok thanks you bernbrue for your quick answer.
korneev your build looks very good did you find some errors during construction?

Picture from the inside ...
To mrkrawn: What do you mean about errors during construction? At the heart of the device is a classic scheme RED47 preamp with the addition of one more stage.

Attachments

• f0220.jpg
    f0220.jpg
    473.3 KB · Views: 266
korneev you do a great job,congratulation, i hope i'll do the same.
For the errors i just want to know if you report some bad values components or orientation on drask pcb but i can see you do your own pcb's.
did you use dual pot's ?

Korneev,
Very nice front panel.
Did you have your front panel made with Front Panel Express?
Would you be willing to share?

mrkrawn said:
korneev you do a great job,congratulation, i hope i'll do the same.
For the errors i just want to know if you report some bad values components or orientation on drask pcb but i can see you do your own pcb's.
did you use dual pot's ?
Good day! All values of the components exactly according to the scheme, which is in this thread. Potentiometers single, discrete level controls on rotary switches.

dmp said:
Korneev,
Very nice front panel.
Did you have your front panel made with Front Panel Express?
Would you be willing to share?
Yes, the front panel is designed in Front Panel Express. With the sharing, I think it makes no sense, since you'll be much change under the conditions, otherwise you will have to do exactly my version of the schema.

Yeah Good news.
With high voltages it's better to have a machine who work fine for first time.
i hate testing high voltatge.
Thanks you korneev.

Cool! I like the golden chickenhead. If you don't want to use amperemeters you should substitute them with a 1k trimpot in order to find a nice bias range for the 6as6.
regards
Bernd

Back