Toggle Switch ?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DPTT - double pole, triple throw slide switches should be available in any electronics store, but toggle switches in this configuration are usually "centre-off" switches.

Here's a link to what looks like a DPTT on-on-on type.

http://www.tobins.com.au/HTML/ItemHTML/14211A1B1E3G.htm

Aah, I'm a stupit inpatient fool with my itchy trigger finger on the submit button.
Those two are on-on-on but they are probably not what you're looking for.

Sorry.

Steve Jones said
DPTT - double pole, triple throw slide switches should be available in any electronics store, but toggle switches in this configuration are usually "centre-off" switches.

Not really in England, Maplins - definitely not. I once got 4 such switches with centre on at a supplier south of London. This was for the Drawmer DL320 Noise Filter. I don't know about Rhodesia though!
Stephen

Allied has them. Good switches are expensive. A Carling will cost you about 15 dollars. Make sure you order the right one, there are two possibilities for that switch,
On -Off-On
and
On-None-On.
Allied 683-0072 for the none model.
Carling p/n HL254-73

ok i think i made a mistake. you want a 3 throw, not three pole. :oops:
dis regard everything i said while i look for a new switch.
but just for your info, some switchez have a center position where nothing is connected. this is the "off" position. a three pole switch with the "none" means there is no center position.
have i confused you yet?

i'm not sure to understand :?

the On-None-On have 3 positions
but only 4 in/out connectors ? (2in 2out) ?

the On-Off-On have 3positions
and 6 in/out connectors ? (3in 3out) ???

but if it's the case, what the difference
between the On-Off-On and the On-On-On ? :roll:

:roll:

Latest posts

Back