Unmarked Microphone bodies and parts (SYT-5, CU-49, HT-11A, GT-2B, and U47)

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lolo-m said:
Payment sent.
If possible try to use USPS for french shipping as most of the time it help us to save on the VAT !!!!

Thanks for organizing this  ;D.

Hi lolo-m,

As of right now, all international shipments are USPS.  I have a lot of packing and shipping to do! 

Thanks everyone who has submitted payments for reserved mics.  I am getting close to 25% shipped right now. 

For those who have not yet paid invoices that have been sent out, it would be extremely helpful for me to receive payment before the new year.  About 60% of all reserved mics are now paid and shipping soon.  Due to volume of orders, it is taking a bit of time packing and shipping, but we will get all of these out as soon as possible.

Also, if you have not received an invoice from me at this point and have reserved something, either I made a logistical error or I do not have you on the list.  Please contact me.

Thanks!

Chunger, what a massive project!!

I know I speak for all of us when I say, "THANK-YOU!!!"

Hope you have a fantastic New Year, and again thank-you man!!

Mike

Shipping queue for Monday. . .

p1357155366-4.jpg

Get 'em out!

Hello, I would like to purchase one U67/87 donor body with no capsule please. How do I pay and give you shipping info? Thanks.

-Kevin

Wanted to say i received the mic. Thanks! Now need a window to put it all together
Best
Ian

The fedex man just delivered 2 large boxes over 60 lbs, 7 mics.
Gonna unpack and get back to you all.
Update:
Got everything unpacked and looked over.
I have to say I'm very impressed with the mics.
The parts are beefy and the mics feel quite substancial.
The cases are great and everything was as ordered.
Great job for putting this together.
I was never left in the dark during the whole proccess.
Gonna start with the DU-67's
Thank You

Thanks everyone for your generous support of this crazy microphone adventure.

I am hoping to have all paid orders shipped out this week.  I am down to the last 10 orders on the reserved list.

We are now critically low on GT-2B microphone stock, so at this point, unless you contact me to hold the reservation, reserved GT-2B's that have not yet been paid may get bumped for new orders for GT-2B.

Back