• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Vactrol Perkin Elmer Inventory SALE SOLD All gone.

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, have a response... they are on the road … but nothing at home…. same problem ….JP from France

I received an email response from Ron Laury (riaury)  Feb 20th .  He said he was sorry for the delay and that all orders were shipped.  He asked for my mailing address so he could look into the shipment.  I emailed him my address and five days later I've not heard back from him?

It's now 2 months since at least 6 forum members paid for vactrols and only 1 member says his have arrived.  Doesn't look good.

I've been searching for a source for some of these Vactrols but passed on buying here based on a previous experience with the seller, maybe 10 years back.  I did eventually get my items but they were very late and communication was non existent (approx $350 worth).

Good luck to all involved. 

ruairioflaherty said:
I've been searching for a source for some of these Vactrols but passed on buying here based on a previous experience with the seller, maybe 10 years back.  I did eventually get my items but they were very late and communication was non existent (approx $350 worth).

Good luck to all involved.

I've have always had nothing but good experiences dealing with ANY members here,
but then again, maybe it's too naive to expect everyone to be "good guys" 
and this is a wake-up call to think before paying...

but that been said, I still hope everything turns out ok ;D

I've lost a few hundred bux a couple of times here
some red flags are people who haven't been active all of suddenly posting for sale
and / or people who are moving or claim to be
[ not sure at what point they decide not to bother following through or communicating  ]

I haven't received mine, yet. Has everybody filled the paypal moneyback claim? I haven't yet and wondering should I.

hitchhiker said:
So nothing arrived for hithhiker and tmuikku.

Could we get an update from 3nity, kooma, janps

and anyone else who bought and received  nothing?

Nothing here yet..

Latest posts

Back